Re: Migrating to Mac

I use a super simple program called Boxer for Mac. It meets my relatively simple
needs. It's made for gamers, but Xy works fine on High Sierra. I keep my entire
Xywrite folders in a "DOS" folder in dropbox. And use that as a c: drive, and set
a path for other drives I want to use in Xywrite--usually for backups. I keep everything
in Dropbox. Very convenient if traveling.  There are some limitations, which others will
clarify. Link here. http://boxerapp.com/

You may have to make adjustments to mac keyboard under system preferences, especially
on a laptop - so you can use function and modifier keys in XY. In Boxer Preferences, best
to check Keyboard box that reserves function and arrow keys for "games".
I tried the Mendelson program, but my needs are so simple it didn't seem worth the effort
to get it up and running properly.

Lisa Kleinholz

mailto:lkleinholz@xxxxxxxx