Re: NB Win availability

"Yo Intl." wrote:

> Really? I could open them; guess I have not tried with sufficiently
> complicated ones. Now, that is dissappointing to hear. An updated Word
> filter was high on my priorities.

Rene,

If I have a chance I will try to import an RTF file and see what happens.
I have none handy at this time.

I note there have been some complaints about Nota Bene's service. I cannot
speak to that. I simply handed my copy of the now-famous postcard over to
our computer administrator and he placed the order--from the Nota Bene web
page I do believe. I will tell you that delivery came within 10 days of my
handing the card to him .

lb136@xxxxxxxx
212-666-1000 x7109 (phone) 212-316-3100 (fax)