From: "Carl Distefano"
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2011 11:41am
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: RE: dumb questions how to install

On 3/5/2011 1:50 AM, charles@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Harry,
>
> thanks for your help, I appreciate it.
>
> Alas, it's not so easy.

Here, this is easy. Download this file to your XyWrite directory:

http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xfer/xywrite3.exe

It's a self-extracting archive. At the DOS prompt, command:

xywrite3.exe

It will extract two files, EDIT355.EXE and EDIT358B.EXE. These are
Editor.exe versions 3.55 and 3.58B, respectively. Rename (or copy) one
of them to EDITOR.EXE, and you're in business.

You should be able to find the other files you need at xywrite.com.

Good luck!

--
Carl Distefano