Re: Winprint/vDos wrinkle

John, thanks. In XyWrite 4, GENERIC.PRN and an Epson driver each give
me underlining but no boldface, while STANDARD.PRN gives me boldface,
no underlining, and unwanted double spacing. Neither WinPrint nor
DOSPrinter gives any effect to embedded formatting commands.
I'm glad I don't print hard copies from Xy as neither WinPrint nor
DOSPrinter has proved satisfactory for this purpose. (DOSPrinter does
work nicely, however, for printing to PDF.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx