Re: Printers and XyWrite

Since Fred Weiner has raised the topic of PRN files again, I have a related
question. XyWrite has migrated from one beat-up computer to another in my
long history of squeezng the last life out of all hardware and software. I
have long since stopped worrying about printing directly from XyWrite. The
last printer I used successfully for this was an old Epson, and I found no
suitable PRN files for any of my later succession of HP Deskjets (now the
720C).

Can anybody clue me in? Is it necessary for me to build my own PRN file?
And so on?

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Jeff Seager