Keyboard file; Save/Gets

Harmon had trouble with quotation marks. That's because of a mistake in the
ENHANCE.KBD file. Go to 40=&q and comment it out. Uncomment the line 40=".
 There are two instances of this in the file. I had been loading
a program on &q that would provide autoquotes -- automatic
"curly" quotes. I still have that system at home, but it's a bit
buggy and unfriendly at this point.
 Sorry about that.

Also, if you want more ready access to Save/Gets, put the
function call SG on a key (mine is on CTRL+ALT+SHIFT F2). When
you activate it, you get just a prompt to press a key to insert
(or run) the macro. No dialog box. Xy4, to my knowledge,
doesn't support the old III+ style S/Gs that you could activate
with just an ALT+key. You could create a table of them in the
keyboard file,
I suppose, with @x on each key (where x is a particular keycap
designation).

Tim Baehr