Re: Xy on Mac, and thereafter

I'm worried about the next 5 years, actually. And while Parallels
currently doesn't support easy movement of files under DOS, the
behavior of Xy is nice enough at first glance for me to continue
experimenting (though it's not practically useful until this problem is
solved).

Perhaps they will add a share folder in an update (please!).

If not, I like the MacBook so much that when my very old PC dies, I'll
probably go with Mac as a replacement. At least now I know what to look
for in DOS or Windows emulation--and all I'm lacking is a way to run
Xy.

Basically, I'm done with Windows as my primary OS.

Thanks to all for your help and encouragement.

Lisa