Xpl and truth

  from Morris Krok

  essence@xxxxxxxx

 Xywrite strength and genius lies in its simple and logical approach in
enabling us process our thoughts in the most concise, resplendent and
effective way. Because of its capability in doing this, I do not refer to it
as a word processing package but as a thought processor, especially if you
use XPL programming.

 One of the most wonderful features that I stumbled on in Xy4dos, is using
the search change feature that replaces embedded functions such as BC and XC
with BX and Q2 useful when converting Xy3 Xpl programs into Xy4 format. I
wonder if there is program in U2 that exploits this feature.

 Tom thank you for your spelling program. I do not know if I have done
something wrong as the text that is spell checked disappears and only the
file of bad words appears in a different window.

   WHAT is stated in the following paragraphs will be included in my
website http://www.morriskrok.com where you will find a fuller picture of my
investigation into matters that affect us directly, and need to be
disseminated so as to dispel universal ignorance and needless fear that is
very relevant to what is happening today.

 HEALTH and the GERM THEORY

 I pride myself in possessing a clear logical mind that searches in a
profound way for those things that work, what one could call eternal truths.
In this search I have found that there is nothing more devastating to the
advancement of mankind than an untruth that is given authoritative approval
such as found in many medical beliefs and practices. Florence Nightingale
over 150 years said there is no such thing as a specific disease and
accordingly there is no such thing as a specific remedy. Modern medicine has
still to recognize this truth. Can medicine explain how certain persons all
through the ages, lived long healthy lives without immunization, medicine,
exotic foods and vitamin supplements, and also they lived in communities
where epidemics were rife.

 Germs and other micro-organisms have not been specially placed on planet
earth as heat or man-destroying missiles. At best they are only scavengers
of putrid and unwanted matter, ever present within us.

 The simple truth is not palatable to an unenlightened mind. Man places
unnecessary obstacles in his path because he always thinks the solution is
in things complex.

 When you are in the desert and parched with thirst, nothing is more
refreshing than drinking plain water and showering the body with it. You can
take all the wonder drugs, Azt and Cipro and you will see how dismal they as
they put you in a stupor. Water's wonder is easily proven - all morning eat
no food and drink water instead and see how more innovotive and inspired
your thinking becomes. If water can affect the grey matter of the brain in
such a positive way, surely it must be beneficial and cleansing to all our
tissues and membranes. Water though it is a non-resistant element that takes
the shape of the container, when in flood it washes away everything in its
path. Cities and civilizations crumbled when the rivers that brought life to
them dried up.

 The highest health truths were known by the ancient yogas. Their method of
purifying every aperture of the body through the intelligent use of plain
water and their knowledge how to uplift the mind and body through
alternative rhythmic breathing is not only the greatest legacy that the past
has bequeathe to modern man, but nothing that our contemporary world has
discovered, surpasses it. This again shows how genius is the product of
water's purifiying power.

 I have a large library of over 4000 books. For fifty years after being
introduced to nature cure and yoga, I have used no medicine and very little
before that time. I never vaccinated or used any medicine in bringing up six
children. When any of them experienced the slightest symptom, replacing food
with plain water and fruit juices eradicated the problem in a few day, and
none were affected by any of the childhood complaints. This method as simple
as it is, is health's and life's most magic wand because it enables the body
to maintain health by accelerating the eliminatory factors of the body.
Health of body and mind is nothing more than the balance between assmilation
and elimination.

 Of course, no one need to accept what I have written here, for to do so may
mean that one of us is not thinking, but this will not change or affect
those universal truths that embellish the ethers of life. I hope that you do
not consider my explanations as the ravings of an irrational mind or a
soap-box orator who has an axe to grind.