Re: Icons in taskbar OT

Harry Binswanger wrote:
A thousand thanks to Paul! I downloaded the two programs, followed the instructions on the site and got Firefox icons to behave! I'm one very happy camper.
You're welcome, Harry, but the programs and Google deserve yr thanks more than me. Your insistence that you could change the icons somehow, despite the info that says the icons are embedded in the EXE files and unalterable, made me wonder what was up and I got a lucky Google hit.

Paul