Virtues of Xy

Just incidentally, does anyone besides me value the ability to have a file
in a window and call up the same file under the same name? (I have to do
this so often that I've written a macro called CALLSAME.PM (based on
Tyson's RUNSAME) and I've even put it on a key. That's because I have a
brain like a gerbil, and when XyWrite stops me from closing a file without
saving it, I can't remember whether what I've done to the file is
significant or not. So I call it up again and do a quick and simple
comparison between them (and if _that_ is possible in MS Word, I don't know
how).

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel