Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 08:02:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Lisa Kleinholz
Subject: Re: Win 8 v. Win 7

My old XP machine is dying. I'm currently using a Mac for everything other than XyWrite.
I must have a second machine for the type of work that I do.
Can anyone recommend whether to try to find a new Windows 7 machine or to buy another Mac and run
DosBox or Parallels. Still not sure how to get XP onto a Parallels set up on Mac, though I've had
fairly good luck with DoxBox/Boxer (but lack ability to have more than 2 windows).