Re: Xy on the IPAQ - Thanks

Joe,

My pleasure. All this curatorial heroism is awe inspiring. . . Speaking
of the Blue Oyster Cult, we interrupt this Xywrite geek out for a lyric
interlude.

Me-262 prince of turbojet, Junker's jommo 004
Blasts from clustered R4M quartets in my snout
And see these English planes go burn
Now you be my witness how red were the skies
When the fortresses flow, for the very last time
It was dark over Westphalia, in april of T45

Peter