Re: Is Xy 4 now freeware?/my advice abandonware

Good luck with that, regarding NB and U2.

Business ?  I thought you were in academia . . . .

   Jordan

From: Harry Binswanger
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: Is Xy 4 now freeware?/my advice abandonware

I think Carl is asking, through this thought experiment, how much XyWrite
is worth to you.

In my case, I'd say $10,000 or more. It would be hard for me to run my
business without XyWrite.

BTW, I'm nudging Steve Siebert (of Nota Bene technical support) to fix
NB10+ so that it will at least load the U2 file. At present, trying to do
so gives an error message: "file is missing {{" even if the file is empty.