Re: OT: query regarding HTML

Jordan,
Cleanprint is a beast of different kind. It is just a bookmark you invoke when at a page. Then it works its magic.
Kari's right. I misleadingly called it an "add-on" in my earlier
response. To "install" CleanPrint, you simply drag an icon to your
browser's bookmarks toolbar. To print a web page, you click on the
"bookmark". The processing is done at the FormatDynamics.com site and
the result is pushed back to your browser. This may raise
privacy/confidentiality concerns for some material, but the end
product is nifty.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx