Correction to ZIP: Mass Removal of Archive Bit on All Directories

Works OK on Win98 SE, though I turned out not to have many directories
with archive bit set (probably from backing up with XCOPY /m). Will check
tomorrow or Tuesday on 98 1st ed at the office.

What I was remembering from Mike Shupp's post of a couple of years ago
was this statement of his:
 ≪What's also of interest in a high level directory is that these things
show up TWICE [under Norton Disk Doctor].  One entry always has the form

    Long File Name (LFN)             RSH V

in Mr. Norton's view of directory and immediately below, is

    LONGFI~1                     D≫

That sounded both strange and slightly sinister to me, but that may
simply be that it's deeper into system internals than I've ever delved.

Patricia