XyWrite text modes show in EditPad Pro

Breaking news. I have been using EditPad Lite for a long time. It has
been invaluable for editing UTF-8, ANSI and ASCII with automatic
recognition of the encoding according to file type (I use TXT for UTF-8,
TXA for ANSI and TXB for ASCII to keep them separate). The editor is one
of the best in all other respects, too. Now then, I tried many
programmer's editors to get Xy text modes show as I have texts that are
interspersed with ample formatting changes. No avail. Finally I bought
the Pro version of EditPad and contacted the author Jan Goyvaerts for
support. He made syntax highlighting file for Xy3 which shows that this
editor can do it. As of now, it does just the most fundamental things,
but the good news is there is a highlighting editor that enables
customization. The syntax highlighting is based on Regex which I am no
expert on. If someone else is interested by this development and has
Regex skills, I would gladly correspond privately in order to produce
better Xy3 and Xy4 coloring schemes for EditPad. These would then be
eventually published on the EditPad site for the benefit of Xy users at
large.

See: http://www.editpadpro.com/ (price about 40 euros)
About syntax coloring: http://www.editpadpro.com/cscs.html
The beta Xywrite syntax coloring scheme (XyWrite.jgcscs) can be download
from:

http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/

Best regards,

Kari Eveli