Re: Latest vDos-lfn build

Hi Carl,

First of all, please see my previous message for the solution regarding the window-dragging problem.

Regarding the installer, when you install vDos-lfn with the installer for the first time, it will ask you about the installation directory. If you try to install it again, it will reinstall the files to the previous installation directory without asking you again about the installation directory. However, if you want to change the installation directory after the first installation, you need to uninstall the previous vDos-lfn first, and then install vDos-lfn again. This time the installer will again ask you for the installation directory, and will create it for you if it doesn't already exist. Hope this helps.

Wengier