Re: Getting an LPT4 on XP

Reply to message from Carl Distefano  on Sun, 13 Mar 2005
12:35:52 -0500

≪It supports physical ports LPT1 through LPT3.≫

I thought that must be the case, but someone cited me a message in one of
those expert lists saying it couldn't. But you say "physical
ports"--meaning there has to be a real physical connection, not a logical
one mapped, no? Though physical would include network printers I assume.
Oh, well, this is really off topic, and I must find an XP box to play
with (Wouldn't want to have to try and _use_ the thing.)

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx