Re: Envelopes

Thanks much, Jordan. I would love to see your solution. I had an XPL program
with XY3+ and the HPLJII, which I believe Ed Mendelson wrote, which worked fine
(even though always carrying aan error message about not writing to disk, or
some such) but I don't see how to adapt it to the new setup. XY4 seems to have
a new approach to XPL programs which I haven't caught on to yet, and the LJ4
takes entirely different commands, etc., or seems to. Alfred