Re: Windows & Fixing Netscape [Off topic]

>> I can imagine. Opera co-exists with other browsers happily,
>> though, so you can always use one for MS work and another for
>> general use, etc.

To my surprise, Netscape happily coexists with other versions of itself.

>No, I'm sorry, I just can't imagine finding space on my hard disks
>for another browser.

Perhaps you're too accustomed to the bloat of the best-known pair. I'd
rush to concede that nobody ought to need more than one browser, but a
choice can be handy at times -- and Opera, 1X, etc., are small.
Peter Evans