Re: Small Nota Bene discovery

Michael,
The Preferences route offers only 4 or 5 options, none right. The whole point was to have some symbol better than those offered under Preferences.

Thanks for the listserv addr.

--Harry
At 02:31 PM 4/13/2010, Harry wrote:
If you, like me, don't like the choice Nota Bene offers you for the on-screen display of carriage-return/line-feed, I figured out where it's stored and how to change it.

There's a line in NB.INI that sets it:

R1=Y 3963
That's the hard way, Harry. Take the guess work out of it by going to
Tools->Preferences->Cursor. Lets you see what you're getting. The NotaBene
listserv is notabene@xxxxxxxx. I forget how to sign up, but someone
on the list will certainly send you an email. Most of the traffic is from
users who rarely look under the hood, but there are a couple of
cognoscenti who use U2. Also look in the XY archives for Robert's
instructions on how to create NotaBene on a flash. Works really well.

Michael Norman

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx