RE: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

Reply to note from Philip White  Tue, 10 Apr 2018
02:44:59 +0000

Hello, Phil, and thanks for joining the discussion.

I would imagine that access to the XyWrite source would have to be
worked out with Nota Bene and/or Dave Erickson, who presumably are the
parties that have the rights. (I have no knowledge on this point,
however.)

Also, while the XyWrite 3 source is in assembler, I believe that
XyWrite 4 -- the version that Harry is looking to modify -- was written
in C++. I don't know if that makes a difference to you.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx