Re: Staying with XP after April 8 2014 (was Win 7 vs Win 8)

I do not know if this question has been asked, but it seems a reasonable question.

Since computer technology seems to be getting less expensive all the time and computer capabilities increase exponentially all the time, is it possible to find someone who could create a new operating system that either is the same old DOS or is similar to DOS that Xy was written for?

Out here in Ann Arbor there are many small shops run by computer nerds who sell all sorts of parts and wire and boards.

Jay McNally