Re: Slouching toward Bethlehem

Annie,

Escape.com must be the worst ISP in the world. It's like the Romanian
electric company. Even at $120 a year, it's not worth it. I'm looking for a
new ISP.

I registered my domain name with them, and they let it expire, even though
they gave me a screen (which I printed), saying that they had renewed it,
and their tech support people confirmed to me personally that they had
renewed it, when I got suspicious because there was no charge on my credit
card. I had to pay $125 to get it out of redemption. Total incompetents.

Norman

At 09:51 AM 7/4/04 +0000, fisher wrote:

>Admittedly not the most politic way to announce
>that www.escape.com/~yesss/ no longer exists.
>After escape wiped out the account with no backup
>in a kernel upgrade, those pages--xyW3-intensive
>except for html assistants and content unrelated
>to xyW--migrated to the url in my sig. Ciao.

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019
(212) 977-3223