Re: vDos-lfn screen colors when shell to 4DOS

Hi Harry,

I am no 4DOS expert, but I think you can indeed set the 4DOS colors by entering the command "OPTION" from the vDos-lfn command line, and then select "Display" from the "Configure" menu; from there you can set for example 4DOS's foreground and background colors (remember to save the changes). I tried it myself, and I believe you will see the color change after entering the CLS command at the command line. Hope this helps.

Wengier