Re: search

Leslie wrote:
>WooF wrote:
>
>> I'd suggest a couple of macros: one perhaps on f, the other
>> on b. The first would consist of F5 then se [space] // > arrow>; the second, the same except that instead of "se", type
>> "seb".
>>

>George,
>
>Simple and brilliant.

Oh yeah? You think THAT'S brilliant? How about this: the second command
doesn't need anything but the F5 then the "seb" (and maybe a F9)!

In other words, if you don't specify a search string, Xy automatically uses
the last one!

To be fully clear, in the kbd file under table=alt:

33=BC,s,e, /,/,cr

48=BC,s,e,b,XC

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx