Re: XyWin and WindowsXP

On Jan 4, 2005, Paul Williams wrote:
≪When I try to launch XyWin the XP task manager says I have launched
wowexec.exe.≫

Huh! That's really weird. Anybody know what wowexec.exe is? Does FIND,
right click, select Properties, and drill down through versions work
under XP? (looks like I'm really going to have to find an XP box, much as
I hate the thought).

Perhaps I shouldn't say this in a public list, but if he bought XyWin and
now cannot use it, what's the ethical consensus on somehow getting him a
copy of XyDOS 4? Theoretically, and in terms of marketing, it would be a
downgrade, though an upgrade in terms of usability.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx