Re: xyWrite & PostScript / long!!!

Annie, thanks very much for your note. (It was snowing this morning in
Tokyo as well--the first snow of winter. But it melted during
the day.) That was much more of an explanation than I was
expecting. I've avoided learning about PostScript until now, but
I can see that it would be worth my while to take the plunge.

I'm off tomorrow for a 10-day out-of-town job, so I need to get
back to reading background material. I'll save your note and
read it as I have time over the next few days.

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play:
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx