COMMISSIONING CHE

XY-> Jack Shafer:

XY-> Hey, why don't *we* commission a piece from Chet on XPL? I'm good for $20.
 -> half the people on the list chipped in (and Ken Frank matched what we
 -> raised), it might be worth his time.

Many thanks, Jack, but my prime is Xy3+; I'm just a beginner at
Xy 4. Carl would really be your best choice for having an expert
on hand.

But let me tell you, I enjoy talking about XPL. After 1989, I
lost all touch with anyone else using XyWrite, so this list is a
real pleasure for me.

All the questions I can't answer I'll immediately pass to Carl!

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx