Re: Just discovered: IP takes a plus or minus

Carl,

Tell me what else you know that I don't know.

Regards,
Harry
Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Thu, 20 Oct 2016
00:15:45 -0400

> I just discovered an undocumented (I think) feature:  and
> . This is a great feature for building outlines, or code-
> indents.

OMG, Harry. This was documented in Signature: Making the Transition
(XyQuest 1991), at p. 4-4 . As one of innumerable examples, run
IFEI2 against XPL code with nested IFs/EIs, then toggle into
eXPanded view.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx