Re: running xy 3+ under windows xp - aarrgghhh!

** Reply to message from "Robert Holmgren"  on Sun, 22 Jun
2003 09:05:31 -0400

Adel, there's a compelling reason to make a dedicated icon for XyWrite. When
you start XyWrite from a DOS command prompt, you're really utilizing or
"borrowing" the "DOS Prompt" icon. So the Properties you would manipulate to
get the XyWrite effects you want are actually those of the DOS command prompt
-- which, presumably, you use for other purposes beyond just XyWrite. What
looks good with XyWrite might look terrible with another program. Therefore,
make a dedicated shortcut for XyWrite only.

Which newspaper? I don't suppose you have the OS/2 version of XyWrite that a
few newspapers commissioned? I'd like to get hold of that.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx