Re: Memory problems with XyDOS (4) under Win98?

Walter Jowers notes:

> In fact, you could leave XyWrite open forever on a newish computer, and
> *never* run into a memory problem.

I agree with Walter. At least, I never have run into memory problems. I work on
book-length ms. While normally I save the files chapter by chapter, for one
project, which needed a lot of searching and replacing, I combined the files
into one 2 meg file and had no problem whatsoever.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
212-666-1000 x7109 (phone) 212-316-3100 (fax)