Re: euroscript - German versions of XyWrite

I am using XyWrite4 to write in Spanish and Portuguese without any
problem. It's only necessary to customize the keyboard a bit and
spellers are available via a Robert Holmgren's U2 frame. Anyhow, several
Euroscript versions have existed. There were also an Spanish version for
XyWrite II (sure) and XyWrite III (I am not completely sure).
Manuel Castelao