Copy of: HTML

    That's great news, Britt.

    One thing I've found myself wishing for, with XyDOS 4.x:
ansi code page support. I can use the code page command to tell
xywrite I've got a document written in 437 or 850; it'd be
wonderfully elegant if I could use an ansi document by telling
xywrite that it was a code page 1252 document.

    Failing that, it'd be nice if the WFW filters supported
ansi well -- but at the moment they do it not-so-well, at best.
(Em dashes get splatted into hyphens; curly quotes get splatted
into straight quotes.)