Re: re McAfee and Hansen virus.

Oh get off it. This is a month ago. The think was sent by Morris, and yes, I stupidly ran it. I have since cleaned it up and apologized.

Sorry, but may I ask a silly question? I got the
...scr file, I never executed knowingly it. I deleted
it using ERNV. I'm OK, right? At first, I thought
that it could no harm if you didn't execute it.
Then, from something Rene wrote, I thought
it could do harm even if you didn't execute. And
now, it seems, from what Rene last writes, that
no, it can't harm, if it was never executed. Is this
the case? Just want to be thoroughly on the safe
side and without having to go through AV hell
at McAfee's site. Thanks for indulging one more
inquiry on this tiresome subject.