Re: anybody there? (yes, and I have a problem)

Patricia M Godfrey wrote:

> For instance, my Epson C82 can do a data
> dump from Xy over a parallel connection: plain text, no margins, no other
> formatting. But that's about it.

My understanding (from a couple of reviews, and postings elsewhere) was that
the Epson C80 was fully supported for printing under OS/2. (The C82 was
supposed to be quite similar to the C80, so maybe this was also true of it.)
Of course, that won't necessarily help anyone for printing through the Xy4DOS
drivers. But I don't know if that opened up avenues for any other
workarounds . . . .

Jordan