Re: xy 4.018 and counter

** Reply to message from Patricia M Godfrey  on Mon, 22 Dec
2003 18:46:25 -0500

> I'm also puzzled by your combining SS with LINKTX
> and then having no US command.

TXLNK is a "reserved word".  _restores_ formatting in effect before
the  command. CRG top of 4-85

> The file you sent us has been cut and pasted, no? I mean, you copied the
> actual notes into it, rather than letting linktx do it?

I think he let LINKTX do it... bears that "look". Or he truncated (and maybe
copied) something originally generated by LINKTX.

> I would also suggest that another way to reset the counter numbers
> before appending the notes would be...

He's rewinding the numbers with DefineCounter command . Isn't that the
orthodox way to do it?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx