Questions likely once XyWrite obtained

Hello XyWrite Group.

I am planning to purchase XyWrite in order to run some old Autocad
architectural routines which depend on it for editing functions. I
really don't need the latest version, as these routines were written
several years ago with DOS-based XyWrite. If your license is
transferrable, I would be interested in buying. Otherwise, I'll be
going to TTG for XYDOS4. Then the learning begins.

I apologize for the address, but you all know why. Delete
"nojunkmailto" to send mail to jfa. Thanks

Jon Feiman