Re: simple calendar question

Harry Binswanger wrote:
An excellent example of the value of Xy4's wildcards for search and
replace. Try that in Xy3!
Or any other word processor. It seems so simple, but NOBODY
else apparently every thought of it. I once had to edit an
MS that had been typed (not more than 10 years ago!). We had
it OCR'd, but the OCR app couldn't tell 0 from O, l from 1.
It was a LONG paper. I imported it (plain ASCII text, thank
heavens!) to Xy, ran
CI /{WildN}l/{WildN}1/ XC
and then reversed that (l{wildN}/1{WildN}), and did the same with 0 and O. All cleaned up in no time flat.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx