RE: Date variables in Xy III

The only solution I have found is to automate the "today" command via a
short program to insert a hard date. But it works in all versions of
XyWrite.

I've never toyed with the formatting, but the manual indicates that you can
control the formatting through command arguments in XY4 and XyW but in Xy3
you have to specify the DA formatting in the printer file.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx