Re: Chinese Characters In Xy3+

Tom, Chinese characters are not able to be placed within XyWrite documents to
the best of my knowledge. I believe that they are of a different format on disk
(i.e. 3-byte, etc.). Only characters which are contained in the active
code-page on your PC can be placed in a XyWrite document. These characters will
have a specific hex value and are interpreted by the code page loaded. Where
are the characters you refer to coming from, another program, or are you
looking for a way to enter these characters while in XyWrite? Possibly, if you
could find a set of screen fonts which contained Chines characters...however
you be in for some development work with your printer file and substitution
tables.

SysOp