Re: Keyboard assignments

Well, here's a weird one. After I posted this, I shut down for the day.
This a.m. I booted up, started writing in Xy (yes, DOS version; I only
use XyWin for fancy formatting and all printing), and lo and behold,
there were my smart quotes and apostrophes. For some reason, just
reloading the KBD file didn't make it "take," but closing down and
restarting did. Sorry to have bothered anyone.
And by the way, that worked without the NO, though I will add it.
Patricia