From: mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxCarl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx href="xywrite@xxxxxxxxxywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: Is Xy 4 now freeware?/my advice abandonware

Reply to note from flash mailto:flash@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:flash@xxxxxxxxflash@xxxxxxxx Fri, 29 May 2015 23:09:49
+0200

This assumes that there would be a market for the repackaged program.

Which leads to a hypothetical question: Suppose that all copies of all
versions of EDITOR.EXE in all the world -- including yours, mine and
everyone else's -- disappeared, except for one copy (of each version)
held by an eBay seller who puts it up for auction. What would be your
maximum bid (in US dollars) to recover your favorite flavor of XyWrite
or NB-DOS?

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxcld@xxxxxxxx