Re: callfing a file

Morris Krok wrote:

>   The version I bought is 4.016 but I think Jordan sent me 4.018. When
> the program is loaded it flashes too quickly for me to see what the version
> really is. So I would like to slow down the loading time.
>
>   What I have noticed is that the call file program works if I ldpm it
> before entering a specific directory.

Morris,

Ifyou just want to confirm the ver. # of XY, that's very easy. Execute "HELP"
at the Command Line (not to be confused with the designated HelpKey of the
excellent .U2 file collection of XPL routines), and it will bring up the XY
splash screen with ver. #.  (XY 3+ used to also show your serial # at this
point, which 4.x no longer does. Since there probably isn't any official tech.
support at this point, that feature won't be missed.)

By the way, I hope you received that booklet xerox, that it was what you were
looking for and helpful.

Jordan