Re: A ___ of XyWriters -Reply

At 02:36 PM 12/28/99 -0500, George Scithers wrote:

>Please: it's an eXasperation of XyWriters.

It certainly is if we're waiting for the week in which Ken Frank promised
to post the details of the new SmartWords distribution plan. As I recall,
his message eXplicitly stated that it would be "next" week sometime, but I
forgot to record the date on which he said it. Maybe it was dated next
year, so next week hasn't yet arrived. Happy New Year, Ken, and I hope you
get control of your calendar early in the new century!

Richard A. Sherer