Re: Italics on gray background

If you're not already be aware of it(?(), there are a few mode values which will display italic text in Xy3 with grayish backgrounds and black text, though they're blocked (in another color base) and/or they change the italic font color to something which contrasts poorly with that background.

Anyway, try values of 110 or 810.  There's another value which produces white text with no block, but I've forgotten it.

Or maybe Wengier will solve this one too....

From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 5:00 AM
Subject: Italics on gray background

Hello Wengier,

Xy4 and Xy3/NB3 handle some color modes differently. I do not know why
this is. An example is the light gray background colors (112-127) I use
myself. Is there any possibility of making italics show on gray
background? Neither Xy4 nor Xy3 shows italics on gray BG.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli

LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)

lexitec@xxxxxxxx