Re: favourite text editors....

" In the root directory of drive C:, locate the file MSDOS.SYS. This
" file has various pesky attributes set (Hidden, System, and
" Read-only). The first thing you must do is change all of these
" so that the file becomes visible and can be edited. (I do this
" attribute toggling with an old DOS file manager.) Then open MSDOS.SYS
" in your favorite text editor (Sprint, anyone?) and change the line
" that reads "BootGUI=1" to "BootGUI=0".

" Wolfgang Bechstein " bechstein@xxxxxxxx
"
				Sprint?

  Do you use Borland Sprint still?

  Nathan Sivin confessed to using PC-Write, version 2.x I thought.

  Are there other antiques being used by Xywriters?

  Qedit, PcWrite 2.7, Boxer for OS/2 2.71j