RE: Windows 8

Have you come across information that would lead you to believe that a
further iteration of Windows would, in any way, make working with DOS
easier? If you have, I would suggest that somebody is pulling your leg.

And if not, then I guess we ALL know the answer.

(and from what I've seen so far, just figuring out how to even run DOS
will be quite an effort)

-BH

-----Original Message----- From: Nicholas Clifford

I suppose I can already guess the answer to this, but is Windows 8 going
to make DOS programs -- XyIV specifically -- easier to use?