Messages for individuals

Dear Nathan,
thanks for your note. Is thanks to it that I realized to have made a
mistake. When I received an Italian message from A. Chiozzi, I supposed
that the message was sent to the list, non to me directly (and I "was" sure
to have answered selecting "answer to the author" from the mail program).
For this reason, also the other answers related to incomprehensive received
messages are not clear for the list.
I apologize for these annoyances.

N.B. I'm happy to know that some one would like to read Italian messages...

Adriano Ortile