Re: Put a KBD assignment into startup.int

It's governed by your STARTUP.INT file. Send it to the list and we'll fix it.
Hello all,
I would like to have the U2 frame {full} ie., remove borders in current window and restore FullScreen, load at startup. Currently, I have the frame assigned to the keyboard file thus: 33=NOJM(,2,.,f,u,l,l,). This works perfectly, but I would like to save myself these keystrokes, which are necessary as each time I load XY in WINXP, it appears in a partial screen bordered below by a demarcating line. Probably, this is a function of how the shortcut's properties are configured, but I went around and around with that and have, with the exception of this annoyance, a satisfying set up now. I doubt that loading the frame is rocket science; I just don't know how to do it. Thanks in advance,

Fred Weiner

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx